Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip is so creamy and delicious, made with cream cheese, shredded chicken, blue cheese, shredded cheddar, Ranch dressing, and tangy Frank’s RedHot sauce.
One of the best and most irresistible dips you can make for any occasion is this delicious baked buffalo chicken dip. I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t like it. Try it for a board game night, game day, or just as an afternoon snack or while sitting around with friends.
This dip recipe comes directly from the Frank’s RedHot website. They know what they’re doing. The only thing I add to mine is extra cheese, because when baked this dip just screams for extra cheese. Love these flavors together? Try these buffalo chicken pinwheels, the perfect grab-and-go snack.
Ingredients You’ll Need
The higher quality ingredients you use the better the dip will turn out, so be sure to use the freshest cheese and high quality olive oil, along with super fresh herbs.
- Shredded chicken – a rotisserie chicken is perfect for this so you can just shred it and go
- Cream cheese – one 8 oz package is perfect; don’t be tempted to go with a low-fat version
- Ranch dressing
- Frank’s RedHot sauce
- Shredded cheddar cheese – you can also use mozzarella if you like a stringier cheese dip
- Blue cheese crumbles – If you’re not super hot on blue cheese, find one that’s mild or use gorgonzola instead
If you want to make this dip vegetarian, you absolutely can leave the chicken out. It’s amazingly good no matter what.
How to Make Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip
This is a super simple recipe that takes just a few minutes to mix up, and then a few more minutes to bake.
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
Mix the shredded chicken, cream cheese, Frank’s RedHot sauce, ranch dressing and cheddar cheese in a mixing bowl. Spread it in a shallow baking dish, pie dish, or cast iron skillet. Top with blue cheese crumbles.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the dip is heated through. It’ll start to get a little browned and crusty around the edges, but not too crispy on top.
Sprinkle with parsley, if desired, and serve with baguette slices, crackers or cut up veggies.
What Baking Dish to Use
This cast iron baking dish is perfect for the occasion. I use this skillet for all kinds of baked dips.
An 8×8″ or 9″x13″ baking dish also works well. You’ll want to use a dish that you can serve from, because moving the dip to another serving container is not ideal.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Like this post? We’d love for you to save it to your Pinterest board to share with others! FOLLOW US on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook for more great recipes! If you made it, post a pic on Instagram and hashtag it #savoredsips
Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip is so creamy and delicious, made with cream cheese, shredded chicken, blue cheese, shredded cheddar, Ranch dressing, and tangy Frank's RedHot sauce.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese (one package), softened
- 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Mix chicken, cream cheese, Frank’s, ranch dressing and half the cheddar cheese in bowl. Spread it in a shallow baking dish, pie dish, or cast iron skillet. Top with remaining shredded cheddar and blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until dip is heated through. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired, and serve with baguette slices, crackers or cut up veggies.
Like this post? Save it for later!
Laura is the founder and editor of the travel blogs Savored Sips and Savored Journeys. She is dedicated to sharing the best information about drinks found around the world.