Put a little something extra in your lemonade with this Cucumber Gin Lemonade recipe – an extra refreshing way to cool down on a hot day.
With summer fast approaching, I have been thinking about what I want to plant in my garden. I love cucumbers, but I always plant too many! Our family simply can’t seem to eat them fast enough. Armed with this recipe I might be able to finish off all the cucumbers this year!
If you like cucumber water, this is a a fun way to kick it up a notch and turn it into a refreshing adult beverage.
It has the earthy fresh cucumbers, sour lemon and sweet honey to create a beautifully balanced cocktail. Served over ice, this makes a very refreshing summer cocktail.
For a little kick try adding some jalapeno slices to your glass. Or make it extra refreshing with a sprig of fresh mint.
Since everyone in the family is going to want to drink this straight out of the pitcher, we recommend making the cucumber lemonade for everyone, and just adding a splash of gin to the adult’s glasses.
»Have you heard about Saucey? They deliver your online alcohol order with 2-hour or 2-day shipping in 20 major cities around the US. They have a HUGE selection. No minimums and free delivery! Take $5 off your first order with code SAS checkout!
Here are a few of our favorite gins that you can purchase through Saucey or get at your local liquor store. These can be found just about anywhere in the U.S. and they run about $25 for a 750ml.Exclusive Offer: Take $5 off your first order + free delivery with code SAS at Saucey.com!
Other cocktails to try:
- Dark Cherry & Mint Gin Fizz
- Frozen Mango Margarita
- Classic Whiskey Sour Cocktail
- 10 Tropical Summer Cocktail Recipes
Like this recipe? Don’t forget where you found it! Save it to Pinterest for later! Plus, follow us on Pinterest to see more great recipes just like this one in your feed.
If you make this recipe, snap a photo and hashtag it #savoredsips – We love seeing your creations on Instagram!
This Cucumber Gin Lemonade is a refreshing way to cool down on a long hot afternoon. For a little kick add some jalapeno slices to your glass.
- 3 cups water
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice (6-8 medium lemons)
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup gin
- 1/3 cup honey
- Optional Garnishes: Rosemary sprigs with lower leaves removed, cucumber chunks or sliced Jalapeno
- Add water, lemon juice, cucumber, gin and honey to a blender and blend until completely liquefied. Taste and add more honey, if desired.
- Pour liquid through a fine mesh strainer to remove any larger particles and transfer mixture to a large pitcher. Chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
- To serve, pour over ice and garnish with slices of cucumber and/or jalapeno.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 141Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 25gProtein: 1g