This Caramel Apple Martini combines all the fall flavors you adore – apples, cinnamon, and caramel – in one delicious cocktail.
» If you like this cocktail you will love this Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Dip.
★ To really get in the mood, check out our other fall cocktails using apple, cinnamon, pear, ginger, and all the best ingredients of fall.
You won’t be able to resist this caramel apple martini once you’ve tried it. It’s so good, I can’t stop making it. With the abundance of apple cider in the fall, this cocktail is begging to be made. All you need is apple cider, caramel syrup, and spiced rum.
I’ve seen a few different caramel apple martini recipes, but none that are creamy, like this one. Whether it’s creamy or not comes down to what type of caramel syrup you use.
I use Carnation caramel drizzle for this cocktail. It’s thicker and it’s creamy, unlike caramel syrups like Torani or Monin’s. You can really use either.
The drizzle, like the one from Carnation or this one by Ghirardelli, will result in a creamier and thicker cocktail. I adore it.
If you use Torani or Monin’s syrup, it will be clearer and not creamy. Up to you.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Apple cider – Use any apple cider that you want. You can try making your own with this recipe.
- Spiced rum – Captain Morgans is one spiced rum you could try. I like using Kraken, it is a dark spiced rum. Any will work.
- Caramel sauce or syrup – I use Carnation caramel drizzle for this cocktail. It’s thicker and it’s creamy, unlike caramel syrups like Torani or Monin’s. You can really use either.
- Apple slices – We use apple slices as garnish. It’s nice to have a little bit of crisp apple.
How to Make a Caramel Apple Martini
This martini is super easy to make.
Fill your cocktail shaker with ice. Then add the apple cider, caramel syrup, and spiced rum (I use Captain Morgans). Shake vigorously to combine.
Pour the cocktail into a martini glass and serve. So simple, yet so delicious.
Our Recommended Tools
Highball & Chaser 13-Piece Cobbler Cocktail Shaker Set
Want to be a better bartender at home? You need a nice cocktail set! Try this black polished stainless steel bartender kit for your home bar.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Like this post? We’d love for you to save it to your Pinterest board to share with others! FOLLOW US on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook for more great recipes! If you made it, post a pic on Instagram and hashtag it #savoredsips
This Caramel Apple Martini combines all the fall flavors you adore - apples, caramel and spices - in one delicious cocktail.
- 2 ounces apple cider
- 1.5 ounces spiced rum
- 0.5 ounce caramel drizzle or syrup
- Apple slice for garnish.
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, mix the apple cider, rum, and caramel sauce. Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a slice of apple.
Use a caramel drizzle (I use Carnation brand), or caramel syrup, like Monin or Torani.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 470Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 104mgCarbohydrates: 98gFiber: 4gSugar: 68gProtein: 1g
Pin it for later!
Laura is the founder and editor of the travel blogs Savored Sips and Savored Journeys. She is dedicated to sharing the best information about drinks found around the world.