No Halloween party is complete without these festive Candy Corn Martinis. It’ll bring a little Halloween magic to your party and dress up the occasion appropriately.
» Also try these 15 warm drinks for fall.
This layered martini tastes like candy corn in a glass – the adult version, of course. You really can’t pass up the opportunity to make them for your party. Everyone will be talking about them for months after.
Even if you don’t have a big Halloween party, these are fun to just sip on during the season. Why not, right!
The recipe is for 2 cocktails, but you can easily make more by infusing more vodka. Just make sure to use up all the vodka you mix within a day or two and keep it in the refrigerator, since it’s sugary and can spoil.
How to Make Candy Corn Martinis
The sweetness of this cocktail comes from the candy corn that is infused into the vodka. It adds a really lovely orange color and tastes just like a candy corn.
Combine the vodka and candy corn in a lidded container and soak for at least 4 hours, or overnight. If you soak it for much longer, the candy corn will almost completely dissolve into the vodka. Make sure to strain the vodka through a fine mesh sieve or cheesecloth to remove any undissolved bits.
Mix 1/2 ounces of grenadine into the infused candy corn vodka and pour into each martini glass. Very slowly pour the pineapple juice over the back of a spoon or cocktail layering tool to form the second layer.
This is what a cocktail layering tool looks like, if you’ve never seen one.
It’s not entirely necessary to have one. You can pour over the back of a spoon. But you do need to do it very slowly so the layers don’t mix.
Then slowly add whipped cream make the third layer. I used spray whipped cream from a can but you could make your own and spoon it on top. Just make sure to do it carefully so that you don’t mix up the layers.
You can rim the glass with orange rimming sugar, if you want to add a little extra decoration. I don’t usually bother with that, because it adds extra sugar to an already sweet cocktail. But it does look pretty.
Make it in a shot glass
You can make this drink is a shot glass for a fun twist. My shot glass holds 2 ounces roughly. I used about a teaspoon of grenadine and 1 ounce of candy corn vodka in the bottom then an ounce of pineapple juice poured slowly over the back of a spoon. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
- Make the Candy Corn infused vodka at least four hours ahead of time, preferably overnight.
- If you do not have much time, stir smashed candy corn and vodka in a jar for 15 minutes, then strain it into the glass.
- If you can’t find actual candy corn, you can mix the vodka with grenadine for the same effect.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Like this recipe? We’d love for you to save it to your Pinterest board to share with others! FOLLOW US on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook for more great recipes! If you made it, post a pic on Instagram and hashtag it #savoredsips
No Halloween party is complete without these festive Candy Corn Martinis. It'll bring a little Halloween magic to your party and dress up the occasion appropriately.
For the candy corn flavored vodka
- 5 ounces vanilla or whipped flavored vodka
- 1/4 cup candy corn
For the cocktail
- 2 ounces candy corn flavored vodka
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- Whipped cream to cover the top of the glass
- Combine the vodka and candy corn in a lidded container and soak for at least 4 hours, or overnight. Strain before using.
- Mix 1/2 ounce of grenadine into 2 ounces of the infused candy corn vodka then pour into each martini glass.
- Very slowly pour in the pineapple juice over the back of a spoon or cocktail layering tool.
- Then slowly add whipped cream to cover the top of the glass.
You can rim the glass with orange rimming sugar, if you want to add a little extra decoration.
Pin it for later
Laura is the founder and editor of the travel blogs Savored Sips and Savored Journeys. She is dedicated to sharing the best information about drinks found around the world.